Frequently Asked Questions
We answer all of your corporate event questions
What sort of companies have you worked with previously?
We’ve worked with hundreds of corporate clients from small, to medium to large international corporations. Take a look at some of our testimonials.
Do we have to have a venue already booked to book one of your events?
No, most certainly not and sometimes not having a venue can be an advantage as once you’ve chosen your ideal event, we can then tell you exactly what we’ll need from the venue or even better we can find you the perfect venue with our free venue finding service.
Are there any limits on how many people can take part in your events?
No, there are no limits. Generally speaking we usually have at least 10 people but there are no upper limits. Naturally not all events can cater for all numbers, the best thing is to talk to us and we can guide you towards suitable activities for your numbers.
Do you have insurance?
Absolutely. We have £5 million public liability insurance (and can be raised if needed) and we are more than happy to send a copy to you.
Can you organise a company away weekend where we bring all the families?
Yes, we most certainly can and we are very used to hosting these kind of weekends for groups of 100 right up to 1000. There’s so many different elements to consider to ensure that everyone is entertained the best thing to do is to give us a call and we can talk about your ideal event.
How do I organise my company Christmas party?
1. Start early – the earlier you plan, the more dates you’ll have to choose from.
2. Choose a date that your key people can attend
3. Send out a save the date as early as possible
4. Set your budget – it’s crucial to have a realistic budget
5. Decide on the geographical radius that you are willing to travel to
6. Research the venues very carefully and call them to assess availability
7. Visit each venue to ensure it’s suitable
8. Negotiate a preferential rate
9. Book your preferred venue – don’t wait or you’ll loose it.
10. Decide on a theme or entertainment
Who are Accolade Corporate Events?
If you’d like to really get to know us then why not take a look at our ‘About Us’ page or better still, give us a call and we can answer all your questions.
Do you have a price list?
The simple answer is no and this is because our events can be hosted for any amount of people in any location, so a price list just wouldn’t work. Once you contact us we can send over a full proposal including costs super quickly.
Where do you host your events?
It’s easier to ask us where we don’t host them! All our events are totally portable, so we can come to the location of your choice. We work extensively throughout the UK and also host events in Europe and Worldwide.
What’s the standard time for a team building event?
There isn’t one. Each of our clients work to different time frames, so we’re totally flexible with our events. Tell us what duration we have allocated and we’ll talk through the events that would work best in it.
What are the top tips when organising a team building event?
1. Decide on a date and make sure you send a ‘save the date’ to your team.
2. Know your budget, prices vary hugely and you don’t want to undersell or oversell the possibilities.
3. Decide upon your objectives, it’s crucial you know what you want your team building activity to achieve.
4. Look at what your team has done in the past, it’s always good to host something fresh.
5. Choose your team building company extremely careful, they are not all of the same calibre.
What happens if the weather is bad and I have an outdoors event?
In all the years of being in business we’ve only had one event that didn’t go ahead and that’s because of the snow, all of the Accolade team drove through the night to be there are the venue (which was 4 hours away) ready to host a fantastic event but our client called to say that people wouldn’t make it. The show must go on is our motto and our expert team are fantastic at motivating your team to have a fabulous experience. If the weather really worries you, then you can take out event insurance.
Can I see your terms and conditions?
Of course, please just ask one of our events team for our standard business terms and conditions.