Games for team building
are important for allowing teams to bond together and strengthen their working relationships. When these games are fun, creative, and outdoors these things are only multiplied. These games, while are a lot of fun and help people de-stress from a hectic workload, primarily serve to improve communication skills and allow for much better conversations between personnel, departments and regions.
Being a part of a team is important on many levels. However, this does not mean that the process of becoming a team has to be tedious, boring and bland. Games for team building should be a combination of fun with a big mix of creativity thrown in.
Fun and Creative Games for Team Building
There are plenty of great games ideas floating around on the internet. Our favorites include the creative, the fun, and the memorable.
1. It's A Knockout, Total Team Wipeout
- The excitement that an It's a Knockout total wipeout
team building event creates is huge! You'll be competing in teams and tackling inflatable obstacles - with a huge dose of water and foam - racing to be the fastest team. You will find that the teams are left on a high and the company spirit is taken back into the work place after the event.
2. Knights Unite
- Whisk your team back to medieval times with Knights Unite
! This is a fantastic team focused multi activity event that see’s your teams taking part in some fun activities that test communication, creativity and team work. Teams will build their own castles, construct a real suit of armour, take part in a space hopper jousting competition, design a team flag and other team focused tasks. Sounds like the perfect games for team building.
- There are times when creative outdoor games for team building can be more intellectual than physical. Cracking safe codes, reading invisible messages, making contact with undercover agents, recreating photo fits, Spooks
is an exciting, highly interactive, fast paced team building event. Guaranteed to intrigue and excite your team, this challenging MI4 secret agent themed event will really put your teams through their paces!
4. The Great Adventure
- Want something that includes checking out the sights and sounds of the city? The Great Adventure is very much a team focused event, your teams will have to communicate, prioritize, work as a team and be resourceful to pass through passport control and become the group that has visited the most countries.
Read more about games for team building.
Tailored to your company each team receives a personalised world guide and passport to complete, some holiday clothes and a camera for their holiday photos. It's not as easy as just visiting the country though, each team is asked to take a holiday snap, pick up a souvenir and answer destination questions.
As you can see there are plenty of great games for team building that are fun and creative. Everything from sports to intellectual to solving problems to just enjoying the sights and sounds. Give your organization a boost in morale and build stronger bonds through relationships by using these or any other team building games at Accolade Corporate Events